L has such a sweet giving heart. When she found out I was going to deliver food to a friend who had dislocated her hip, she wanted to make her a story and a coloring page.
Here's my friend's thank you note to Elodie:
Dear Elodie,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful picture that cheered me up so much!
However, I especially liked your story about the 4 Pigs!
I liked that you gave me their names. Your handwriting is very neat, and I noticed that you paid attention to your spacing and used your first capital letter at the beginning of each sentence and remembered your punctuation mark. That is what good writers do!
You are a very creative writer and your illustration really made the story come to life. I hope you will keep up the good writing. You are already an author and your story cheered me up! Thank you so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment